MHSA Doc Center

The MHSA Issue Resolution Process is embedded in the Behavioral Health Services Grievance or Appeal Process. If you have a concern or problem or are not satisfied with your mental health services, Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services wants to be sure your concerns are resolved simply and quickly.

You or your representative may file a Grievance or Appeal, orally or in writing, with your provider, or with the Consumer Assistance office at: 1 (800) 779-0787

Additional information and forms can be found on our File A Grievance page.

For more information on Alameda’s MHSA programs please go to