Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Information

Quick Links

Need help with Mental Health? Start Here:

Crisis Response Information and Referral for Alameda County

Need help with Substance Use Treatment?

Referral Helpline

Culturally Responsive Telephone Information
Asian Language1-510-569-7200
Spanish Language1-510-535-6200 (Oakland)
1-510-881-5921 (Hayward)
Hard of Hearing1-510-984-1654 (Video Phone)

Crisis Support

Support for Immediate Assistance

More Info

Nationwide Hotline

Nationwide Suicide Prevention Lifeline