Oakland Project Connect
- Oakland Project Connect Map
- Oakland Project Connect Final
- Oakland Project Connect Addendum
- Oakland Project Connect Addendum #2
- Oakland Project Connect Budget Final
MHSA FY 2010-11 Plan Update for the Community Services and Supports (CSS), Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI) and Innovation (INN) funding streams, submitted to the state in May, 2010.
MHSA Workforce, Education and Training (WET) Plan, submitted to the state in July 2009.
MHSA Capital Facilities and Technology (CFT) Plans, submitted to the state in April 2009 and February 2010.
- 2005 Poverty Level Guidelines
- Report 1: Calendar Year 2004: Prevalence Estimates for Impoverished Adults with Severe Mental Illness and Impoverished Children/Youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance Compared with Users of Non-Crisis Community Based Outpatient Services in Alameda County
- Estimates of Prevalence of Persons with Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) and Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
To download logo image: Right-click the following link and select "Save As".
Copyright © 2008
Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services
2000 Embarcadero Cove, Suite 400, Oakland, CA 94606